What information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information:
- Names: We collect your name when you provide it to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or register for our services.
- Email addresses: We collect your email address when you provide it to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or register for our services.
- ERC 20 wallet addresses: We collect your ERC 20 wallet address when you provide it to us, such as when you participate in our “early member program.”
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide our services: We use your name, email address, and ERC 20 wallet address to provide you with our services, such as to process transactions, send newsletters, and respond to your inquiries.
- Improve our services: We use your personal information to analyze how our services are used, to improve our services, and to develop new services.
- Communicate with you: We use your email address to communicate with you about our services and to send you newsletters and other marketing materials, if you have opted-in to receive them.
How do we protect your information?
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Do we share your information?
We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties, except as required by law or to provide our services to you. We may share your personal information with service providers who assist us in providing our services to you, but only to the extent necessary for them to perform their services.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct or update your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com